February 10, 2011
Why online businesses fail…and why you should try anyway
This entry was posted on Thursday, February 10th, 2011 at 9:21 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I'm definitely going to do this: buff.ly/2u8lkrC 19 hours ago
- If you're in open source, this short talk is worth it: @daeaves on "The Science of Open Source Community Management" buff.ly/2uIJHzn 22 hours ago
- This time around, it is "Columbia", not "Colombia". https://t.co/Bprq51iioC 5 days ago
- RT @elonmusk: Excited to announce the launch of x.com! It's a little verbose right now, but that will be fixed tomorrow. 6 days ago
- Trudeau gave us a surprise visit at the WEF's YGL class I am attending. Guy seems legit. https://t.co/v1hMnm6M8w 1 week ago