Final note…Stay positive. Work hard. Watch doors open for you. Without a doubt, it is a formula for success in ANY business. Helping reporters is something I do during lunch, and it takes very little time. It is also fun. You may also discover you are an expert on some topic, that you never knew anyone thought about.
December 2, 2011
Exposing your voice over biz by helping reporters
This entry was posted on Friday, December 2nd, 2011 at 4:14 am and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I'm looking for people passionate about decentralization and/or blockchain for a 30-minute user research interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago
- I wonder if a Terra-formed Mars will ever look similar to flying over Nevada. https://t.co/omMRNMXE1r 4 days ago
- I can’t see a good reason for using a distributed ledger here. Do you? nytimes.com/2018/06/17/bus… 4 days ago
- RT @VitalikButerin: Part of me feels that interest in content monetization may be misguided. Maybe we should just accept that certain kinds… 5 days ago
- Let’s welcome @leonardowehe to @sharktankcol ! Our newest shark brings Argentinean investment to Colombian entrepre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 week ago