Yesterday, I attended a Twitcam about social networking and hosting with Carousel Magazine. It occurred to me to write about the various non-traditional lodging alternatives available when travelling. Since the the end of year is near, I think many of us will be preparing for our vacations.
December 20, 2011
7 non-traditional ways to travel
This entry was posted on Tuesday, December 20th, 2011 at 9:26 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I'm looking for people passionate about decentralization and/or blockchain for a 30-minute user research interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I wonder if a Terra-formed Mars will ever look similar to flying over Nevada. https://t.co/omMRNMXE1r 1 day ago
- I can’t see a good reason for using a distributed ledger here. Do you? nytimes.com/2018/06/17/bus… 1 day ago
- RT @VitalikButerin: Part of me feels that interest in content monetization may be misguided. Maybe we should just accept that certain kinds… 2 days ago
- Let’s welcome @leonardowehe to @sharktankcol ! Our newest shark brings Argentinean investment to Colombian entrepre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago