That is indeed a great preamble! But what exactly is the criteria for auditioning wisely that you use to audition on Voice123? What does it mean in an ever-changing voice over world exposed to a global database of clients and voice talents, especially when job selection by voice talent usually determines who will continue to post voice over jobs with a website?
May 2, 2012
What does it mean to audition wisely on Voice123
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2012 at 11:31 pm and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- I'm looking for people passionate about decentralization and/or blockchain for a 30-minute user research interview… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 1 day ago
- I wonder if a Terra-formed Mars will ever look similar to flying over Nevada. https://t.co/omMRNMXE1r 1 day ago
- I can’t see a good reason for using a distributed ledger here. Do you? nytimes.com/2018/06/17/bus… 1 day ago
- RT @VitalikButerin: Part of me feels that interest in content monetization may be misguided. Maybe we should just accept that certain kinds… 2 days ago
- Let’s welcome @leonardowehe to @sharktankcol ! Our newest shark brings Argentinean investment to Colombian entrepre… twitter.com/i/web/status/1… 4 days ago